Gabriela here! Very nice to meet you! 🙂
Before I give you any information about me, I would like to THANK YOU for being here. Seriously! There are sooo many blogs out there… Plus, I’m pretty sure you have a life 🙂 – family, job, a house to take care of, projects, hobbies, etc. And this time you’re giving me is very special for me. I do not take it for granted. I thank you so much and I hope you will want to hang out with me forever! 😉
Also, know that I’ve been praying for you! You are not here by mistake! I’m praying for the Lord to bring here people from all over the world and with many different lifestyles and backgrounds. We are different, but we are all made by one God, our Father in heaven (either you believe it yet or not). I am praying that each of you will leave this online space encouraged and hopeful, having the faith that everything is possible with Christ who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13). Or, at the very least, you will leave with something to ponder on. 🙂
And now…..let’s get to the reason you came to this page…. 😉
I am originally from Romania (Yes, the country where Transylvania is and No, it is not the same as Rome in Italy – I did get this question a few times! – and No, it’s’ not the same as Russia). I came to USA in 2003 and it’s been the best thing ever. Here I found out that I can have a relationship with God, rather than just going to church and being religious. Here is where I found my love and where my family is (well, part of it). I am forever grateful God brought me into this land, my adopted country. 🙂 So blessed!
My better half is Renzo and we have 2 children: Olivia (3) and Rafael (6 months). I praise God every day for them and many times I still can’t believe I am so blessed to have them next to me. I’m telling you…..His gifts are amazing! Renzo is from Peru and we’ve been married since 2012. Fun fact: we talk 3 languages in our home. Olivia talks to each of us in our own language and now she is talking a lot more in English. So precious! I am curios to see in what language she will talk with her little brother. Or how all that will play out. 🙂
(Any of you that grew up in this situation please share your experience. I am very curious. 🙂 )
My passion is J E S U S. I can talk about Him and what He’s done in my life ALL DAY LONG. If this seems weird, try to think about a person with a football/music/art/cars passion. That person can talk about his/hers passion all day long as well, but somehow it is very differently perceived when someone says their passion is God. What do you think? True or not true? But still…..I love my Jesus!!!
Some random facts about me:
- I like food…a lot…and I am not too scared to try new foods from different countries
- I like traveling and, praise God, I had the chance to visit many beautiful places so far
- My best girl-friend is my sister – I am very very very blessed to have her in my life
- I am super shy until I get comfortable with you and then I can’t stop talking 🙂
- I am an introvert and enjoy being alone, or going on Sabbaticals – just me and God – precious!
- I am a pharmacy technician by trade, even though I always thought I would be an accountant —— Ohh!!! And now I am writing!!!!! Of of… this life!!! 🙂 🙂
- My favorite subject in school was math – I was really good at it 😉
- I do NOT like to work out even though I know how good it is for you – still trying to get it in my schedule (been trying for a few years, but one day……)
- I like to organize things – though my house does not look very organized – hmmm….
- My office is always a mess – I can’t seem to be able to find and stick to a paperwork system
- I like making checklists, but I don’t cross them off too often
- And printables – I like printables 🙂
- I am a huge (read that HUGE) procrastinator, but I am changing – with God’s help 😉
What do you think? Wanna be friends?
As I said in this post, I can’t make this blog work for everybody. Simply not possible. Even though we are all made in God’s image, we are unique, with own style, character and DNA. 🙂 So if you decide to not stick around, I want you to know that I really appreciate the time you spent with me and I wish all the best. Thank you! 🙂
I know some people would like to know which are my favorite posts – I wish I could to tell you this, but the truth is I put heart in each of them so I can’t really choose one. I love what I am doing and sharing life with you. If you are reeaally good though, I might be able to pull out some of the most popular posts for you. 😉 But you’ll have to give me some time since I am just at the beginning and guess what? I have no views… 🙂 So hurry up and help me….share, share, share… 😉 😉
With that being said, I would love for you to check out my Instagram page and spread the word. There are blogs coming up every few seconds nowadays (what??!!!! yes – it was every 4 seconds last time I read about it), so I am a needle in the haystack. I appreciate your support. 🙂
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly letter. I want to share updates, tips and freebies with you – things that you could use, or maybe just me rambling – ha ha. But, seriously. I am working on something super exciting that I can’t wait to share with you. I am pretty sure it will be as useful for you as it is for me.
For any questions, please contact me! I would love to hear from you and get to know you!
You could also leave a comment below. 🙂
Where are you from? What are some interesting things about you? Do you have children? Do you believe in Jesus as your Savior? (Why? Why not?)……Anything else you would like to share with all of us….. 🙂
Blessings, peace and joy to you my new friend!
In Christ always, Gabriela